08 Dec NDOT SBX Traffic Control Alert December 8, 2020
NDOT SBX Traffic Control Alert
Westbound I-80 to southbound I-580 ramp at the Reno Spaghetti Bowl will be CLOSED for 12 consecutive nights (except the night of Saturday, December 12) from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. beginning Wednesday night at 9 p.m., December 9 to Monday morning at 6 a.m. on December 21. Detour via I-80 to US 395 northbound to Oddie Blvd. to southbound US 395/I-580.
Anticipated Traffic Control * subject to change
- December 2020 through April 2021: Daytime and nighttime lane closures on Mill Street from Kietzke Lane to Terminal Way/Greg Street.
- December 2020 to February 2021: Northbound Market Street from Vassar Street to Louise Street closure will occur intermittently, Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Southbound Market Street will remain open and businesses will be accessible. Northbound Market Street detours will be available traveling westbound on Vassar Street to Harvard Way and traveling eastbound on Vassar Street to Terminal Way and to Mill Street. Parking restrictions on both sides of Market Street.
- December 2020 through April 2021: Daytime and nighttime lane closures on Second Street from Kietzke Lane to Galletti Way.
- November to December: Daytime lane closures on Vassar Street from Market Street to Matley Lane for utility improvements.
- Nightly lane closures/shifts and ramp closures on I-580 from the spaghetti bowl to Villanova Drive/Plumb Lane through the coming months.
Nighttime construction hours are approximately 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. Daytime construction hours are approximately 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. All construction activities and times subject to change.