14 Dec NDOT SBX Traffic Control Alert December 11, 2020
NDOT SBX Traffic Control Alert, December 11
Traffic control and detour maps are available here.
The project team will begin improvements around the spaghetti bowl this weekend including bridge modifications and new striping on I-580 southbound from the spaghetti bowl to Villanova Dr. Drivers can expect nightly ramp closures beginning Sunday night, December 13 to prepare for the bridge work and striping on I-580.
- Sunday, December 13 to Friday, December 18 at 6 am intermittently: eastbound I-80 to southbound I-580 ramp CLOSED (intermittently and not at the same time as eastbound I-80 to northbound US395/I-580) for roadway realignment. Detour northbound US 395 to Oddie Blvd. to southbound US 395/I-580.
- Sunday, December 13 to Monday, December 21: westbound I-80 to southbound I-580 ramp CLOSED for bridge work from 9 pm to 6 am nightly. Detour via I-80 to US 395 northbound to Oddie Blvd. to southbound US 395/I-580.
- Friday, December 18 at 10 pm until Monday, December 21 at 5 am: eastbound I-80 to northbound US 395 ramp CLOSED 24-hours-a-day for bridge widening. Detour via Wells Ave. to Sutro St. to Oddie Blvd. to northbound US 395.
- I-580 Southbound Nightly Ramp Closures Week of December 13
Sunday, December 13 to Friday, December 18
Intermittent ramp closures on I-580 between the spaghetti bowl and Villanova Drive nightly from 9 pm to 6 am. No two consecutive on or off ramps will be closed at the same time. Detours are available here.
- I-580 southbound Second Street on and off ramps
- I-580 southbound Mill Street on and off ramps
- I-580 southbound Villanova Dr. off ramp
- Motorists can expect additional intermittent lane closures/shifts and ramp closures on I-580 from the spaghetti bowl to Villanova Drive/Plumb Lane through 2021.