30 Dec NDOT Spaghetti Bowl Xpress Traffic Control Update Week of January 3
Spaghetti Bowl Xpress (SBX) Traffic Control Update
Week of January 3
Traffic control and detour maps are available here.
Southbound I-580 Nightly Ramp Closures Week of January 3
Sunday, January 3 to Friday, January 8
Intermittent ramp closures on I-580 between the spaghetti bowl and Villanova Drive nightly from 9 pm to 6 am. No two consecutive on or off ramps will be closed at the same time.
- Southbound I-580 Mill Street on and off ramps
- Southbound I-580 Villanova Drive off-ramp
- Wednesday, January 6 at 9 pm to Friday, January 8 at 6 am nightly: eastbound and westbound Kietzke Ln. lane reductions below I-580 for bridge work, with flaggers controlling traffic through the work zone. Traffic delays expected.
Reno Spaghetti Bowl Ramps
- Wednesday, January 6 at 9 pm to Friday, January 8 at 6 am: eastbound I-80 ramps to southbound I-580 and northbound U.S. 395/I-580 CLOSED (intermittently and not at the same time) for equipment mobilization and bridge work. U.S. 395/I-580 southbound detour via northbound U.S. 395 to Oddie Blvd. to southbound U.S. 395/I-580. U.S. 395 northbound detour via southbound I-580 to 2nd St. to northbound I-580/U.S. 395.
- Sunday, January 10 at 9 pm to Monday, January 11 at 6 am: eastbound I-80 to northbound U.S. 395 ramp CLOSED for bridge widening. Detour via southbound I-580 to 2nd St. to northbound I-580/U.S. 395.
Crews remove portions of the US 395 bridge over the I-80 east to US 395 north ramp on December 19, 2020.
Anticipated Traffic Control * subject to change
- December 2020 through April 2021: Daytime and nighttime lane closures on Mill Street from Kietzke Lane to Terminal Way/Greg Street.
- December 2020 to February 2021: Northbound Market Street from Vassar Street to Louise Street closure will occur intermittently, Monday through Friday, from 7 am to 4 pm. Southbound Market Street will remain open and businesses will be accessible. Northbound Market Street detours will be available traveling westbound on Vassar Street to Harvard Way and traveling eastbound on Vassar Street to Terminal Way and to Mill Street. Parking restrictions on both sides of Market Street.
- Ongoing through April 2021: Daytime and nighttime lane closures on Second Street from Kietzke Lane to Galletti Way.
- Ongoing through April 2021: Daytime lane closures on Vassar Street from Market Street to Matley Lane for utility improvements.
- Motorists can expect additional intermittent lane closures/shifts and ramp closures on I-580 from the spaghetti bowl to Villanova Drive/Plumb Lane through 2021