05 Feb NDOT SBX Traffic Control Update Week of February 7
Week of February 7
Drivers can expect the following traffic control during the week of February 7. Traffic control and detour maps are available here. Construction operations are weather dependent and subject to change.
Reno Spaghetti Bowl Ramps (ramps will not be closed at the same time)
- Eastbound I-80 to northbound U.S. 395 ramp intermittently CLOSED nightly from 9 pm to 6 am from Feb. 7 to Feb. 19 for bridge construction. Detour via southbound I-580 to 2nd St. to northbound I-580/U.S. 395. Mill Street will be used as an additional detour.
- Eastbound I-80 to southbound I-580 ramp intermittently CLOSED nightly from 9 pm to 6 am from Feb. 7 to Feb. 19 for bridge construction. Detour via northbound I-580 to Oddie Blvd. to southbound I-580/U.S. 395.
- Southbound I-580 from the Spaghetti Bowl to Villanova Drive will be reduced to one lane Sunday evenings to Friday mornings from 9 pm to 6 am beginning Feb. 7 to March 12.
Southbound I-580 Second Street
- Southbound I-580 on ramp to Second Street CLOSED nightly from 9 pm to 6 am on Feb. 8 to Feb. 12 for bridge construction. Detour via Kietzke Lane to Mill Street to I-580; or Rock Blvd. to Greg St. to Mill St. to I-580.
Anticipated Ongoing Traffic Control * subject to change
- Through April 2021: Daytime and nighttime lane closures on Mill Street from Kietzke Lane to Terminal Way/Greg Street.
- Through Summer 2021: Northbound Market Street closure from Vassar Street to Louise Street will occur intermittently, Monday through Friday, from 7 am to 4 pm. Southbound Market Street will remain open and businesses will be accessible. Northbound Market Street detours will be available traveling westbound on Vassar Street to Harvard Way and traveling eastbound on Vassar Street to Terminal Way and to Mill Street. Parking restrictions on both sides of Market Street.
- Through April 2021: Daytime and nighttime lane and sidewalk closures on Second Street from Kietzke Lane to Galletti Way. Please use marked pedestrian detours.
- Through April 2021: Daytime lane closures on Vassar Street from Market Street to Matley Lane for utility improvements.
- Motorists can expect additional intermittent lane closures/shifts and ramp closures on I-580 from the spaghetti bowl to Villanova Drive/Plumb Lane through 2021
CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS
TEXT: 797979 with “SBX” for project updates via text
Nighttime construction hours are approximately 9 pm to 6 am. Daytime construction hours are approximately 7 am to 5 pm. Drivers can expect reduced speeds through the work zone. All construction activities and times are subject to change and weather dependent