06 May Spaghetti Bowl Xpress (SBX) Traffic Control Update Week of May 9
Spaghetti Bowl Xpress (SBX) Traffic Control Update Week of May 9
Drivers can expect the following traffic control during the week of May 9. Traffic control and detour maps are available here. Construction operations are weather dependent and subject to change.
Reno Spaghetti Bowl Ramp Closure
Ramps will be CLOSED intermittently overnight from 9 pm to 6 am on Sunday, May 9 to Friday, May 14. Please use marked detour routes.
- Eastbound I-80 to northbound US-395.
- Eastbound I-80 to southbound I-580.
Both ramps will not be closed at the same time.
I-580 Southbound Lane Restrictions
Overnight lane reductions on southbound I-580 between the spaghetti bowl and Mill Street from 9 pm to 6 am.
- Second Street will be reduced to two lanes underneath I-580 overnight from 9 pm on Monday, May 10 to 6 am on Friday, May 14.
- Southbound I-580 at Mill Street on and off ramps will be closed nightly from 9 pm to 6 am beginning Sunday, May 9 to Friday, May 14. Please use marked detour routes.
- Kietzke Lane from north of Second Street to Galletti Way will be closed overnight 8 pm to 6 am on May 7 and again on May 9 to May 14. Detour via Second Street. Business access will remain open.
CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS
TEXT: 797979 with “SBX” for project updates via text
Nighttime construction hours are approximately 9 pm to 6 am. Daytime construction hours are approximately 7 am to 5 pm. Drivers can expect reduced speeds through the work zone. All construction activities and times are subject to change and weather dependent.