11 Jun Spaghetti Bowl Xpress (SBX) Traffic Control Update Week of June 13
Spaghetti Bowl Xpress (SBX) Traffic Control Update Week of June 13
Want to receive Reno-area highway updates via text or Twitter?
- Text SBX to 797979 to sign up for Spaghetti Bowl construction updates. You’ll receive text alerts for major lane and ramp closures right to your phone.
- Also follow @nevadadotreno on Twitter for highway conditions and updates for your northwestern Nevada commutes and travels.
Drivers can expect the following traffic control during the week of June 13. Traffic control and detour maps are available here. Construction operations are weather dependent and subject to change.
Reno Spaghetti Bowl Ramp Closures
Ramps will be CLOSED intermittently overnight from 9 pm to 6 am on Sunday, June 13 to Friday, June 18. Please use marked detour routes.
- Eastbound I-80 to northbound US-395.
- Eastbound I-80 to southbound I-580.
Both ramps will not be closed at the same time.
I-580 Southbound Lane Restrictions
- Overnight lane reductions on southbound I-580 between the spaghetti bowl and Mill Street from 9 pm to 6 am, Sunday, June 13 to Friday, June 18.
- The southbound I-580 off ramp at Second Street will be intermittently closed overnight from 9 pm to 6 am beginning Sunday, June 13 to Friday, June 18. Please use marked detour routes.
- Mill Street on ramp to southbound I-580 remains CLOSED 24-hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week until Monday, June 21. Detour via Terminal Way or Kietzke Ln to access southbound I-580 via Plumb Lane.
- Mill Street off ramps closed intermittently, 9 pm to 6 am, Monday, June 14 through Friday, June 18. Please use marked detour routes.
Second Street and Mill Street off ramps will not be closed at the same time.
- Kietzke Lane from north of Second Street to Galletti Way will be reduced to one lane in each direction 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week for approximately 30 days beginning on Monday, June 14 through Wednesday, July 14. Business access will remain open.
East Fourth Street Nighty Closure Look Ahead
- Nightly full closures of East Fourth Street from Galletti Way to Sixth Street are anticipated to take place late June through early July. Nightly closures will begin at 8 pm to 6 am. Please use marked detours. Pedestrian and business access will be maintained.
CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS
TEXT: 797979 with “SBX” for project updates via text
Nighttime construction hours are approximately 9 pm to 6 am. Daytime construction hours are approximately 7 am to 5 pm. Drivers can expect reduced speeds through the work zone. All construction activities and times are subject to change and weather dependent.