10 Sep Spaghetti Bowl Xpress (SBX) Traffic Control Update Week of September 12
Spaghetti Bowl Xpress (SBX) Traffic Control Update Week of September 12
Traffic control and detour maps are available here. Construction operations are weather dependent and subject to change.
Kietzke Lane Closures
- Kietzke Lane from Kuenzli Street to Galletti Way will be closed from 8 pm to 6 am nightly in both directions Sunday, September 12 to Friday, September 17.
NEW! Kietzke Lane from Kuenzli Street to Galletti Way will be closed
24 hours/day in both directions from 8 pm on Friday September 17 to 6 am on Monday, September 20. Please use marked detour routes. Pedestrian access will be maintained. Shuttle service to accommodate pedestrian traffic from either side of Kietzke Lane under the bridge will be available 24 hours/day throughout the operation. Shuttle pick-up and drop-off locations will be clearly marked.
Eastbound I-80 Wells Avenue On Ramp Extended Closure Through November
- The Eastbound I-80 Wells Avenue on ramp is temporarily closed 24 hours/day, seven days/week until Friday, November 26. The original closure was planned until September 27 with another closure scheduled in 2022. Crews are able to combine operations into one phase, reducing the impact to drivers. These dates are subject to change. The closure is needed for the safety of drivers and workers while crews reconfigure the new eastbound I-80 to southbound I-580 ramp.
Reno Spaghetti Bowl Ramp Closures
- Ramps will be CLOSED intermittently overnight from 8 pm to 6 am beginning Sunday, September 12 to Friday, September 17. Please use marked detour routes.
- Eastbound I-80 to northbound US-395.
- Eastbound I-80 to southbound I-580.
- Westbound I-80 to southbound I-580.
Overnight I-80 Lane Reductions
- Overnight lane reductions on eastbound I-80 between Keystone Avenue and the spaghetti bowl from 8 pm to 5 am, Sunday, September 12 to Friday, September 17.
Overnight I-580 Lane Reductions
- Overnight lane reductions on southbound I-580 between the spaghetti bowl and Mill Street from 8 pm to 5 am, Sunday, September 12 to Friday, September 17.
Southbound I-580 Second Street/Mill Street Off Ramps
- Access to Second Street and/or Mill Street will be intermittently closed from the southbound I-580 Second Street/Mill Street off ramp overnight from 8 pm to 6 am from Sunday, September 12 to Friday, September 17. Access to one route—either Second Street or Mill Street—will be available.
CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS
TEXT: 797979 with “SBX” for project updates via text
Nighttime construction hours are approximately 8 pm to 6 am. Daytime construction hours are approximately 7 am to 5 pm. Drivers can expect reduced speeds through the work zone. All construction activities and times are subject to change and weather dependent.