17 Sep Spaghetti Bowl Xpress (SBX) Traffic Control Update Week of September 19
Spaghetti Bowl Xpress (SBX) Traffic Control Update Week of September 19
Traffic control and detour maps are available here. Construction operations are weather dependent and subject to change.
Kietzke Lane Closures
- Kietzke Lane from Kuenzli Street to Galletti Way will be closed 24 hours/day in both directions from 8 pm on Friday September 17 to 6 am on Monday, September 20. Please use marked detour routes. Pedestrian access will be maintained. Shuttle service to accommodate pedestrian traffic from either side of Kietzke Lane under the bridge will be available 24 hours/day throughout the operation. Shuttle pick-up and drop-off locations will be clearly marked.
- Kietzke Lane from Kuenzli Street to Galletti Way will be closed from 8 pm to 6 am nightly in both directions Monday, September 20 to Friday, September 24.
Eastbound I-80 Wells Avenue On Ramp Extended Closure Through November
- The Eastbound I-80 Wells Avenue on ramp is temporarily closed 24 hours/day, seven days/week until Friday, November 26. These dates are subject to change. The closure is needed for the safety of drivers and workers while crews reconfigure the new eastbound I-80 to southbound I-580 ramp.
Reno Spaghetti Bowl Ramp Closures
Ramps will be CLOSED intermittently overnight from 8 pm to 6 am from
Sunday, September 19 to Friday, September 24. Please use marked detour routes.
- Eastbound I-80 to northbound US-395.
- Eastbound I-80 to southbound I-580.
- Westbound I-80 to southbound I-580.
Overnight I-80 Lane Reductions
- Overnight lane reductions on eastbound I-80 between Keystone Avenue and the spaghetti bowl from 8 pm to 5 am, Sunday, September 19 to Friday, September 24.
Overnight I-580 Lane Reductions
- Overnight lane reductions on southbound I-580 between the spaghetti bowl and Mill Street from 8 pm to 5 am, Sunday, September 19 to Friday, September 24.
- Intermittent multiple lane closures on I-580 northbound and southbound between the spaghetti bowl and Mill Street from 12 am to 2 am on Monday, September 19 for highway sign removal. Anticipate travel delays of up to 20 minutes.
Southbound I-580 Second Street/Mill Street Off Ramps
- Access to Second Street and/or Mill Street will be intermittently closed from the southbound I-580 Second Street/Mill Street off ramp overnight from 8 pm to 6 am from Sunday, September 19 to Friday, September 24. Access to one route — either Second Street or Mill Street — will be available.
CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS
TEXT: 797979 with “SBX” for project updates via text
Nighttime construction hours are approximately 8 pm to 6 am. Daytime construction hours are approximately 7 am to 5 pm. Drivers can expect reduced speeds through the work zone. All construction activities and times are subject to change and weather dependent.